Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lunar Love Goddess Box!

My May Goddess Provisions box arrived just in time for tonight's full moon — the Flower Moon! The theme this month is Lunar Love, and the box was filled with awesome moon-themed objects. By the way, if you're not familiar, Goddess Provisions is a vegan company (run by the Vegan Cuts people) that ships monthly subscription boxes to help you embrace your inner goddess. The items range from teas to chocolates to candles to body products to jewelry.

Here's the May box contents!


There's rooibos tea, a palo santo stick, a new moon body spray, moon goddess anointing oil, a crescent moon necklace, body powder, and a moonstone with black tourmaline.

Of course, the crystals are always my fave. This gorgeous moonstone glimmers in the sunlight, and it's flecked with little bits of protective black tourmaline. Moonstone harnesses the energy of the moon and balances masculine and the feminine energies. Great for connecting with life's natural rhythms. And black tourmaline is a root chakra stone that has grounding qualities.


I have several sticks of palo santo wood at home, but this one from Sacred Wood Essence is extra special since it's etched with the phases of the moon. I'll use this for cleansing my space.


I absolutely LOVE this Chakra Love crescent moon necklace. I actually wore it today with a teal green sleeveless dress shirt and some flowing gold leaf earrings.


The Element Botanicals new moon spray, with hints of citrus and vanilla, smells JUST LIKE an orange creamsicle. Seriously, when I sniffed this, it took me back to those orange Flintstone push-up pops I used to eat when I was a kid. The Kate's Magik moon goddess anointing oil is made with jasmine oil and is said to both uplift and help alleviate worry.


I don't chafe much, but occasionally when I'm running on a hot, hot day in a sleeveless running tank, I have gotten some light chafing under my armpits. I'll save the Fat and the Moon Bod Powder for those long Saturday morning runs in hot weather. It has a great sage and grapefruit scent.


Finally, the consumable in this box was a loose-leaf rooibos tea by Golden Moon Tea. It's naturally caffeine-free, so it's great for my afternoon tea time at my desk. I can't drink too much caffeine after noon, or I'll have problems sleeping. Didn't used to be that way, but I think it's a sign that I'm getting old. I had some this afternoon. Sadly, my tea infuser has big holes, so lots of loose-leaf tea slips through. I don't mind drinking herbs though.


By the way, I'm a Goddess Provisions ambassador, which means I make a couple bucks if anyone signs up using this link. I don't get my boxes free though, just to be clear. I subscribe and pay the $39 a month, and it's totally worth it. It's a great deal, and the boxes are so much fun!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love the necklace! And the spray sounds wonderful too. It all does. My tea infuser has smaller holes, but tea still escapes. I'm like you though, I don't mind drinking the herbs. This month was a really great box!

Sarah said...

What a great box!! I love moonstone, it is so beautiful. The wooden stick with the etched phases of the moon is really beautiful as well. They did a great job with the theme, this box is amazing!

Blake Fraina said...

I love how everything is laid out on "phases of the moon" fabric. Nice touch.

Grapefruit and sage sounds heavenly. Your pits will thank you.

Jennifer said...

glad i am not the only one who gets pit chaffing. maybe i should try that stuff